Thank you so much to all our golfers, sponsors, and supporters for making our 1st inagural golf fundraiser so succesful. We can’t wait to see you again next year!
Welcome to The MNTCC
The Minnesota Tribal Contractors Council was formed to provide a voice for Native American Contractors and to promote the economic development of the Trades industry in Minnesota. We aim to accomplish this goal by combining our resources to magnify our buying and negotiating power. Through advocacy for projects that provide opportunity to our member businesses, we can build a better tomorrow together.
Looking for a business? Start here.
Check out the upcoming events here.
Access your profile/pay dues/connect with other members here.
Public postings and business listings here
Become a member today!
Amplifying Native Voices
Giving a voice for Native contractors and Tribal members
- Contracting and Workforce Development
- Spring Networking and Jobs Mixer
- April 26th, 2022
- Golf Outing and Fundraiser
- Spring 2022
- Fall Annual Event
- Fall 2022
See full calendar here
MNTTC NEWS & EVENTS
The Minnesota Tribal Contractors Council (MNTCC) 501(c)(3) was formed to promote economic development and provide a voice for Native American contractor and tribal members in construction and trades industry in Minnesota. The MNTCC's adoption and growth will magnify...
Building a Better Future
Are you interested in building strong alliances with other minority and non-minority organizations that share your goals? Are you interested in preserving and enhacing the rights of Native enterprises? Are you interested in monitoring and advocating for regulatory policies that keep their focus on Native interests? Lend your voice to MNTCC.
Benefits of Joining Include:
- Preserve and enhance the rights of Native enterprises in both government and
- Monitor and advocate for Native regulatory policies.
- Advocacy on the Local, State, and Federal level
- Bring industry and tribal business together creating opportunity and partnership.
- Collective expertise in navigating business in Indian Country.
- Access to a trained tribal workforce.
- Increase business visibility.