Interested in the benefits of being a member?
Inaugural Conference Nov. 2nd, Duluth, MN
Our mission is to connect and build a strong community of Native-owned businesses with the goal of developing our economic landscape, growing our financial independence, and laying the groundwork for future business success. We are the Minnesota Tribal Contractors Council, and we make it happen.
Benefits of Joining Include:
- Preserve and enhance the rights of Native enterprises in both government and
- Monitor and advocate for Native regulatory policies.
- Advocacy on the Local, State, and Federal level
- Bring industry and tribal business together creating opportunity and partnership.
- Collective expertise in navigating business in Indian Country.
- Access to a trained tribal workforce.
- Increase business visibility.
MNTCC Inaugural Conference & Dinner
Join us November 2nd, 2021 at Pier B Resort in Duluth, MN for an afternoon of networking with fellow trades workers and engaging in discusion centering important issues facing Tribal-owned businesses and industry. This will also be an opportunity to register membership with the MNTCC. Plated dinner to follow speakers and discussion.
Building a Better Future
Are you interested in building strong alliances with other minority and non-minority organizations that share your goals? Are you interested in preserving and enhacing the rights of Native enterprises? Are you interested in monitoring and advocating for regulatory policies that keep their focus on Native interests? Lend your voice to MNTCC.
Build-up & Get-going
Connect with us!
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up to date with our future meetings